Email marketing can deliver numerous benefits, especially over other traditional styles of marketing. Compared to other forms of marketing, email marketing can drive better customer engagement metrics and ROI (return on investment). Direct email marketing allows for effective targeting. It can drive direct sales while providing results that can be extremely measurable, and it can create customer loyalty and trust. Email marketing can also help your business generate repeated sales and can be a great way to gain valuable feedback from your visitors. A good email campaign can also encourage web users to make in-store purchases.
– Lowers the cost of opening your message up to a large audience
Since you don’t need to spend the money on paper and envelopes to send your message, email marketing drastically cuts down on the amount of money spent in sending your message.
– Able to track sales and user engagements
Because everything is now done online, you will be able to more easily keep records of every sale or website visit.
– Can reduce your overhead cost, faster, easier, and cheaper to produce
Like we said earlier, email marketing keeps your costs very low. You are no longer wasting money on pieces of paper that may be lost or just tossed to the side. Instead you are sending the consumer a copy of your message that is received directly into their inbox.
– Allows you to target a specific market with personal messages
If you are targeting various markets and wants to send each of them their own unique message then easily customize each section of emails.
– More frequent communication
Instead of waiting for days or weeks for a return letter, a consumer can easily get back to you with the simple click of a reply button.
– Tells you headlines, shows graphics, and provides offers your customers will respond to
Attaching a picture, video, or infographic, has never been easier with the use of email marketing.
– Eco-friendly, compared to materials and recourse required for print marketing
Email marketing cuts your usage of paper by practically 100%.